Overview

Our Farms

About Us

Utah and Nevada rank 20th and 32nd in milk production respectively and produce a combined total of ~1.3% of the U.S. milk supply. Though we are not the nation’s largest dairy states, our region is mighty. Nevada & Utah supply enough milk to support our local populations AND provide milk for other products. Our climate, access to land and high quality feed is a recipe for healthy dairy cows who produces some of the most milk in the country.

Utah & Nevada are home to several processing plants including yogurt, cheese, fluid milk, ice cream, and small-batch artisan cheese making facilities. Nevada is home to a state of the art milk powder plant that ships high quality milk protein across the world.

Home Delivery

Looking for a milk man? Check out:

99% of UT & NV dairy farms are family owned and operated. The other 1%? (Universities & Religious organizations)

Latest

Posts

utah nevada dairy farm locations

Visit

Your Local Farm

We are passionate about connecting people with their food and their local farmers. If you are interested in setting up a dairy farm tour for students, health professionals, or your community, please get in touch.

More Agricultural

Facts

Average amount of food budget American's spend on dairy foods0

The amount of cows' diet that comes from by-products of agriculture0

Total greenhouse gas emissions come from the US dairy industry0

Expected increase in demand of dairy foods globally by 20500

Amount of protein dairy foods provide to the typical american diet0

Less water used now to produce milk than in 19440

One Cow

Provides

0

gallons of Milk

0

school milk cartons

0

grams of protein